Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
The overall aim of our group [PPG] is to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the Practice and the community it serves, ensuring the practice remains accountable and responsive to all its patients needs.
Our group key roles are:
- Create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves.
- To bring a sense of partnership between Practice and patients.
- Provide an avenue for patients' input in the way facilities and services are planned and executed, to add humanity to, and influence those services.
- Provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests.
- Support the Practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy.
- Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
- Communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the practice.
Our Patient Participation Group Membership
All registered patients are welcome to join the PPG. Specialist sub-groups may be formed in the future to deal with specific topics utilising skills and interests. For further information please contact Kerri-ann Baker, Practice Manager for details of the next meeting.
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.